Realm Java 0.76
We just pushed a Realm Java update to this website and to JCenter.
In this release we introduce some preliminary support to deserialize JSON strings and streams directly into Realm objects. While we realize It’s not a complete solution, it should cover 80% of the use cases. This was such a popular request, we knew we had to get it into this release for you.
Learn more about this feature and see it in action in the new JSON example
We also fixed a number of issues and edge cases regarding:
- The equals() method generated for your model classes
- ChangeListeners adding/removing ChangeListeners
- Better handling of notifications after you close your Realm instance
- Additional checks to deny the modification of RealmObject instances outside of a transaction
- Much more! For more info check out the changelog
Thanks again for being such a great community and helping us make Realm better with each release.