- Mobile-first: Realm is the first database built from the ground up to run directly inside phones, tablets and wearables.
- Simple: Data is directly exposed as objects and queryable by code, removing the need for ORM's riddled with performance & maintenance issues.
- Modern: Realm supports relationships, generics, and vectorization.
- Fast: Realm is faster than even raw SQLite on common operations, while maintaining an extremely rich feature set.
Please see the detailed instructions in our docs to use Realm React Native.
Realm React Native
- Need help with your code?: Look for previous questions on the #realm tag — or ask a new question. We actively monitor and answer questions on SO!
- Have a bug to report? Open an issue. If possible, include the version of Realm, a full log, the Realm file, and a project that shows the issue.
- Have a feature request? Open an issue. Tell us what the feature should do, and why you want the feature.
- Sign up for our Community Newsletter to get regular tips, learn about other use-cases and get alerted of blog posts and tutorials about Realm.
In case you don't want to use the precompiled version on npm, you can build Realm yourself from source. You’ll need an Internet connection the first time you build in order to download the core library.
- Node 4.0+
- Xcode 7.2+
- Android SDK 23+
- Android NDK 10e+
First clone this repository:
git clone https://github.com/realm/realm-js.git
Then in the cloned directory:
git submodule update --init --recursive
To build for iOS:
RealmReact.frameworkas the build target
To build for Android:
- The compiled version of the Android module is here:
Code of Conduct
See CONTRIBUTING.md for more details!
Realm JS is published under the Apache 2.0 license. The underlying core is available under the Realm Core Binary License while we work to open-source it under the Apache 2.0 license.
This product is not being made available to any person located in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or the Crimea region, or to any other person that is not eligible to receive the product under U.S. law.
And if you don't like it, please let us know what you would like improved, so we can fix it!